Friday, December 19, 2008

A Day with a Princess

Today was an eventful day.
First I had a fashion shoot with my 90 year old grandma. In the afternoon, my mom and I took Crash to the vet and to Pet's Mart to sign him up for puppy school! We also bought him a new blue collar.
For dinner my brother, Kaylen, and I went to eat with my Dad and Debbie at this Lebanese steakhouse. It was very tasty. After dinner we went and hung out at their house for a bit. My dad and I then headed to the mall to get some free pearl earrings from a jewelry store. For some reason they sent me a postcard saying that I could come and pick up a free pair of $25 pearl earrings - no purchase necessary! Pretty cool.

We then made it back to my mom's house where Kaylen opened a lot of her Christmas presents. We discovered that my brother had actually bought her everything she needed to be a princess.We all had a tea party with Princess Kaylen.Princess Kaylen took off her princess dress so that she could work out with her pops (these are actually 3 pound weights - pretty impressive!). After the workout, she built a city. The city was named "Everyone goes to school." The city was soon destroyed, but a new city named "School City" was built in its place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Princess Kaylen is soooo beautiful!!!