Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chicago!

So like I said, we went to a conference in Chicago. This explains my lack of picture posting over the last few days. In order to make up for this, I have decided to post multiple pictures today.
This first one is of a singer at a Blues Club we went to the first night. He was really good and I wanted to buy his CD, but it was $20.
This is a picture of me "explaining" my poster to Andy at the conference.
We all went and saw the big bean in Millennium Park. I remember doing this almost four years ago with Nick, Joe, and the Zaids. :)
This is a picture from the 95th floor of the Hancock Building. We went just before sunset and had martinis. It was a beautiful view.

1 comment:

Tara said...

That's a beautiful picture of the city! Sounds like you guys had a great time :)