Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's still cold

Tonight I drove out to Eagle Lake for Wednesday Night at the Eagle's Nest. I got there a little late, but apparently there is a huge "Duke" burger that feeds four to six people. Three or four of the guys ordered it and said they wanted to puke they were so full. As I was driving home, the bank said the temperature was -14 without windchill. I think it's about -35 with windchill. Everyone hopes that school/work will be canceled, but so far it isn't. I'm so sick of snow and winter! I'm tired of stomping my feet every time I walk into a building. The first picture is of me at the Eagle's Nest. I had no idea that Mike took it. The second is of a pretty church that was across the street from the Eagle's Nest. It's a crappy picture. I wanted to get out of the car and take a proper picture, but, well, you know about the weather and all.

No comments: