Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pretty and Peaceful

I've been working on my data analysis for my thesis all day long while Patrick played Fallout 3 on PS3. It is a pretty fun game, but my only suggestion is to GET SOME BETTER MUSIC! It's okay at first, but after a few hours of listening to it it gets old. I went outside a little bit ago to get some fresh air. I took some pictures too. It had started to snow again, so I didn't stay out too long (also because it is below zero). These are pictures of the back of our apartment building and the alley behind the apartment building. I think they actually look very pretty and peaceful.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They always have your back door lit up so nicely!!!

Nick said...

Just have patrick turn off the radio, or pick a new station. is this what you're talking about?

Miss Jay said...

yeah, there are only 2 stations though and they both suck!

Nick said...

Turn them off and just listen to the game music!

Miss Jay said...

there's game music! WTF.