Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahhhhh!

This is a busy week! I feel like every minute is taken up with something. I just keep thinking that next week is only a three day week and it's Thanksgiving (and Nick and Amber are coming!). I took the "Strengthsfinder" test put out by Gallup this evening because I have a phone interview with them tomorrow. It's supposed to identify your talents or strengths. It said that my top five strengths are Maximizer, Arranger, Learner, Responsibility, and Discipline. I have a report on how to properly interact with me if you'd like to know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! You are very busy!!!

Yasmo said...

omg wow. i want to do one! can you figure it out and interview me?

bowain said...

your planner looks a lost worse than last week. I WONDER WHY!?!? good luck with everything this week! giddy up gallup!