Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gallup!

So, I missed a day. Blame iphone and not me. I tried to send Patrick a picture to post while I was in Nebraska yesterday, but apparently it didn't go through. Anyway, this is a picture of my graduate class at the Gallup organization in Omaha, Nebraska. We went and listened to a series of speakers and went on a tour. We also got free pop management books - woo! Afterward we went downtown and had a little party at a brewery. The program paid for all of the food and beverages, so a fun night was had by all. At one point I was waiting in line for the bathroom and this middle aged woman told me I was too skinny and that "[I] needed to eat a plate of spaghetti." WTF?

2 comments:

Yasmo said...

you look like pam, if she wore pants.

Unknown said...

Oh man, I missed the Office on Thursday! Can you watch in Turkey?