Saturday, November 1, 2008

Out of Gas

Today we were driving to the gas station when my car ran out of gas again. It's really not my fault. I'm really not that stupid. Apparently you can't go by the gas gage or counting the miles. Anyway, a nice lady stopped and took Patrick to the gas station to get a can of gas. I waited with the car. As I was waiting, I noticed that I also had a flat tire! WTF. So after Patrick came back and put a little bit of gas in the car we had to drive to the gas station on the flat tire to get gas, tire sealer stuff, and air. The people in the gas station must have thought we were really stupid - trying to drive a car with no gas and a flat tire. This is Rico putting the tire sealer stuff in.

1 comment:

powski said...

hahaha, i totally LOLed while reading your story. that's a great story! (and picture)